No More Myspace Pimping

Last week one of the boys was "pimping" his mysapce page and somehow managed to download a virus on the one working computer we have ( I ruined our desktop computer when I downloaded a virus looking for cute scrapbook page ideas... go me) so anyway it has been the longest week ever.... I had to hand write a letter to a government agency... not fun... took me 4 drafts to get a letter completed... I had to manually pay bills... couldn't tell you the last time I did that... Love the on-line bill pay... I couldn't check my emails, felt totally out of the loop... And don't even get me started on the fact that I was blog-less. I might get 10 minutes a day to have a little me time and you guessed it I check my bolg. So with that being said I am sooooo happy to have our computer back and virus free.... YEAH....

2 comments:

Tawna said...

Why did you have to write the government a letter? Gosh, without my computer I would be soooo sad. I don't even get bills in the mail anymore.

Kathy said...

I'm glad you are back in the circle. Have missed your updates on your blog page. Keep the "pimpers" off the computer from now on.