If you’re neurotic you know it clap your hands….

A friend sent me an email with 10 reasons why she is neurotic and I laughed so hard I just had to share mine.

I know I’m neurotic because:

1. The toilet paper has to roll off the top of the roll …. I have been known to change it at other people’s homes, restaurants, offices… you get it I’m sure.
2. The dishwasher doesn’t always clean the dishes, so all dishes MUST be scrubbed with soap before they go into the dishwasher.
3. There is only one way to load the dishwasher… that would be my way… everything has to be in neat rows from largest to smallest and the silverware cannot be touching each other .
4. If I’m folding laundry and I drop something on the floor… it has to be rewashed. (I am working on this one)
5. When I eat candy like jelly beans or skittles I eat all the like kinds first and then the ones without mates. Orange with orange, cherry with cherry….. grape… lime… lemon
6. If I have note, a paper, basically anything that I have written and someone else writes on it…. I have to rewrite it so only my handwriting is on it.
7. I hate to touch coins… they are so gross… I have to wash my hands because I feel like I have funk on me.
8. I have a nighttime routine… pee, brush teeth, floss, put on chap stick, get a drink and last but not least put lotion on my hands and feet. I do the same thing every night .
9. I detest drinking tab water… it smells funny, it taste funny… I only like reverse osmosis processed water… and yes I can tell the difference.
10. I eat cereal with a fork…. I hate milk it is slimy and leaves fur on my teeth.

2 comments:

Tawna said...

Thats great. The toilet paper, folding the laundry,tap water...maybe it runs in the family because I find myself doing the same things!

AJ said...

lol. Yeah, I'd say you are a touch neurotic. But you are cute enough to make it work. :)