Family Update

With only 12 days until Payton arrives I thought I would at least give an update on our lives. I am as ready for Payton to arrive as I can get. All the baby clothes have been washed and cradle is up. The bottles and formula are ready and so are the diapers... now we just wait. We are having a planned c-section on 2/12 at 7:30am. I will try to get a post with all her info as soon as I can.

Elton has put in for a transfer to Phoenix. We should know if he gets it in a couple weeks. We are really hoping he get it.

Nolan is almost a third of the way through his freshman year. But other than that not much to report on him.

Brea is loving her terrible two's... Elton and I on the other hand are not loving it as much as she is.

Hayden is slowly starting to walk and loves to pester Brea.... Brea on the other hand is not liking it so much.

Kelson is back in Fort Collins with his father and is in the process of looking for a job. Hopefully he will find one soon.

So needless to say not a whole lot going on in our neck of the woods.

0 comments: