What a WONDERFUL night....

For our anniversary I wanted to do something special. We had decided to put off going out so that we can take a weekend get away at the end of June (more on this later)....... When Elton got home from work I told him to shower, shave and put a suit on but didn't tell him why.



Then I told him to go get in the passenger side of the van.... then I blind folded his eyes so he had no idea where we were going.


The funnest part of this whole thing is I am a sucker for LAME..... I took the super duper long way to one of our favorite places to eat... normally it only takes to 5 minutes to get where we were going. He had no idea where we where. The look on his face when I took the blind fold off was priceless. We've been here dozens of times but it still took several seconds to figure out that I had him get all dressed up to eat fish & chips.


The best part of the night...... it was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!